Had a good dinner at Buffet Dynasty. Yummy! And of course, good food is always best with good company. I enjoyed chatting with fellow writing group member, Allen. Unfortunately, the other members couldn't make it for dinner, although one did drop by for a bit on the way to another obligation.
I must say that Nanowrimo is not so bad when you have company. When you have writing buddies with whom to encourage, and compete, the words just seem to fly by. The competing thing especially helps. I find that I check the "writing buddies" tab on my Nano profile a wee bit too much. Whatever works, right?
Anyway, while I might write a bit more before the evening is through, I'm gonna call tonight's word count at 18,638. Not too shabby, I must say. Almost an additional 2,000 words since last.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment