Thursday, November 15, 2007

Nanowrimo: Day 15

So, I think I'll knock off for the evening now. My word count is up to 28,433, which isn't too shabby. About a 3,000 word increase over yesterday.

Today was one of the hardest for me. Food coma, distractions, and apathy certainly contributed, but the hardest part about today was this one section I was typing. It just would not come as easily as the other sections had -- things just weren't coming together, I wasn't sure where the story was going, etc.

But fortunately things turned around. The last section I worked on flowed more smoothly. I think I may have found my character's "voice" . . . too early to tell, but I feel good. Hey, I'll take what I can get. Oops, well the laptop's battery is getting low, so I'll shutdown now and charge it up.

Hope things are going well for all you Nano'ers out there. Hang in there, it's half over already. Hmmm. I just realized that some of you might not find that so comforting. If that's you, sorry. :)

Just keep plugging away, folks!

No comments: